Friday, October 22, 2010

Product Review from HarMoni Speaks: Getting back to basics with Essentious

Essentious delivers the best without all the mess! No petroleum, no sulfates, no mineral oil, no silicones, and no parabens! Who could ask for anything sweeter? And while we’re on the subject of sweet, Essentious fragrance is reminiscent of delicious butterscotch candy. So you can smell sweet and have sweet looking hair too. Essentious offers a power-packed team of products that are sure to restore the thirstiest, most damaged tresses. The lineup includes the Essentious Exonerate Moisturizing Shampoo. The Exonerate shampoo ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Jojoba Oil, Calcium d-Pantothenate (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolized Wheat Proteins, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, and Fragrance. Essentious Rejuvenate Protein Conditioner ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Keratin, Collagen Amino Acids, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Fragrance. Essentious Hydrate Moisturizing Conditioner ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Honey, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Fragrance. And last but not least, Essentious Shine Daily Moisturizer ingredients: Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance.. Now as with all products, we know results may vary, and Essentious is no different. After using the full line of products on my two daughters, my son, and myself, I am glad to say that each of us was very pleased with our individual results. In my oldest daughter’s coarse 3c/4a hair, Exonerate delivered much needed moisture and smoothness. While for my youngest daughter, a badly damaged 4b, with scalp issues Exonerate thoroughly removed the visible residue on her scalp without stripping her hair of moisture. My young son was left with a nice clean scalp and the shiniest oil-free hair. For me, Exonerate helped to soothe my scalp and remove all residue from my weekly castor oil treatments. Since the demise of my beloved Cream of Nature, I have been on the prowl for a new love and I think Exonerate is my star player. But my true love is the dynamic duo – Rejuvenate & Hydrate. These two products deliver just the right balance of strength and moisture. I noticed fewer hairs in the shower even after the first use; these two have stolen my heart. The only downside is the small size. My hair is protein friendly and I’m a bit heavy handed, so the small size doesn’t last too long. Still, everyone knows, a good cake needs a good icing and Essentious has that covered too! The Shine Daily Moisturizer kept it simple, fragrant, and, yes, shiny! With just four ingredients, this oil leaves your hair feeling buttery smooth and blinging in the sun. While many may think these products are a bit pricey, I think my crown and glory is worth the investment. So if you’re looking to step up your hair care game and move to more natural products, don’t miss out on the many benefits of Essentious. You can order by dialing 1-877-621-7843.

No comments: